Someone should have been scanning the job boards as Barack Obama was putting his staff together – Lady Libertas imagines that they would have seen something like this:
“Wanted – Vibrant and Enthusiastic Hope & Change Radicals Needed! Is Chairman Mao your favorite political philosopher? Do you keep a candle lit under the picture of Karl Marx next to your own dogeared copy of the Communist Manifesto? Do you dream of smoking cigars & sipping mojitos with your hero, Fidel? Do you have a Che t-shirt in every color of the rainbow? Does redistribution of wealth, rampant government expansion & overthrowing the Constitution make your heart go pitter patter? Then Barack Obama wants you! Spread the message of the New Messiah! Inject Hopiate to the Masses! Apply to the President Barack Obama Administration now & begin Indoctrination of all those young confused liberty-loving American minds today! Remember, Chairman Mao said it best: The guerrilla must move amongst the people as a fish swims in the sea.”
Another day and another frightening radical in the Obama Administration is exposed. Seriously, where did they find these people? And the phrase from Obama’s own mouth echoes eerily and continuously – “Judge me by the people that I surround myself with”.
Lady Libertas is and never before have I seen such a perfect example of “the enemy within”.
WAKE UP, AMERICA! WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!
Anita Dunn, the Interim White House Communications Director, the same Anita Dunn who declared War on Fox News on behalf of the Obama Administration has been Beck’d. Glenn Beck’d that is. His elite & tireless research team has uncovered video of Anita Dunn giving a speech to graduating high school students in June 2009 for St. Andrew’s Episcopal School at the Washington National Cathedral. In the speech, Dunn made this stunning statement:
“And the third tip actually comes from two of my favorite political philosophers, Mao Tse Tung and Mother Teresa… the two people that I turn to most to basically deliver a simple plan. …which is you’re going to make choices, you’re going to challenge, you’re going to say why not, you’re going to figure out how to do things no one’s ever done before… here’s the deal, they’re your choices … In 1947, when Mao Tse-Tung was being challenged within his own party… to take China over, Chiang Kai-Shek [and his soldiers] held the cities, held the armies, held the air force… the people can say can say how you can do this? Mao said, ‘You fight your war, I’ll fight mine’… you don’t have to accept the definition of how to do things… you fight your own war.”
Chairman Mao & Mother Teresa. wow. Lady Libertas is almost at a loss for words…almost. Since Mother Teresa can hardly be called a “political philosopher” and Chairman Mao is probably best described as Satan Incarnate, Lady Libertas finds this disturbing…and a bit nauseating. So, let us turn to Dunn’s “faves” to see if we can ferret out the sources of her inspiration.
- • Mother Teresa ministered to the poor, sick, orphaned, and dying for over 45 years, while guiding the Missionaries of Charity’s expansion, first throughout India and then in other countries. At the time of her death, Missionaries of Charity was operating 610 missions in 123 countries, including hospices and homes for people with HIV/AIDS, leprosy and tuberculosis, soup kitchens, children and family counseling programs, orphanages, and schools. In her own words, “Good works are links that form a chain of love.”
- • Chairman Mao was a Chinese Revolutionary, political theorist & Communist Leader who branded his own form of Marxist/Leninist theories now know as Maoism. He is directly responsible for the deaths an estimated 70 million through his wildly “successful” Great Leap Forward & Cultural Revolution. He contemptuously suggested that the peasants eat leaves as he exported Chinese food abroad to give the impression that China was bountiful and thriving. In the context of reports that peasants were being worked to exhaustion, Mao said on November 21, 1958, to his inner circle: “Working like this, with all these projects, half of China may well have to die.”
Hmmm. Perhaps, Dunn was unaware that Mao was responsible for a larger Holocaust than Hitler. Surely, we can find some correlation between Mao & Mother Teresa…..
- • Mother Teresa set up a Leprosarium, as well as hospices. She worked tirelessly for dignified death and the idea that noone should have to die alone in poverty. Her work inspired physicians to begin to volunteer their time and services to care for those that had previously been ignored and forgotten. Her philosophy in her own words was “being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.”
- • Chairman Mao oversaw the selling of opium to fund his political vision. His personal physician later admitted that Mao gave venereal disease to hundreds of young women that were forced to share his bed. Through “political purges”, it is estimated that another 10 million of Mao’s critics were killed, including many doctors who had spoken up to authorities about the atrocities being suffered by the Chinese people. Mao describes his political philosophy: ““Every Communist must grasp the truth: “Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun”.
This is the political philosopher that is being saluted to our children? These are the philosophies that are being held in high esteem by an integral member of the Obama Administration?
- • Mother Teresa was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979, the Bharat Ratna (India’s highest Humanitarian recognition) in 1980, made an Honorary Citizen of the USA by an Act of Congress in 1996 and beatified by Pope John Paul II after her death. Her words certainly should be an inspiration to all of us: ” Sweetest Lord, make me appreciative of the dignity of my high vocation, and its many responsibilities. Never permit me to disgrace it by giving way to coldness, unkindness, or impatience.”
- • Mao learned early that the best way to control the masses was through terror and would have them watch torture and execution and make such murderous acts a revolutionary virtue. Horrific punishments were meted out to those who stole food, including amputations, the burying of offenders alive, and the cutting off of noses. In one case, wire was strung through the ears of hungry children who were then hung from a wall. Mao believed dissent could be cured: “So long as a person who has made mistakes. . . honestly and sincerely wishes to be cured and to mend his ways, we should welcome him and cure his sickness so that he can become a good comrade.”
Jake Tapper of ABC tweeted Anita Dunn’s defense this evening:
“@AceofSpadesHQ she says the ref to him as a “fave pol philosopher” was a line she’d heard Lee Atwater use jokingly + she appropriated”
WTF? Anita Dunn is the joke. The continued exposure of radicals surrounding Obama is frightening. And where are the American People? Blissfully unaware since this information will not appear anywhere in the mainstream media. Jake Tapper may have tweeted about it but it is nowhere to be found on his blog. A quick search of the other arms of the Obama Administration, MSNBC, CNN, etc…produced no stories about the Dunn video but were all gleefully still reporting the Declaration of War on Fox News made by Dunn earlier this week.
Dunn also made this statement earlier to Time Magazine – that she and her team were not going to “just sit back and defend ourselves, because [conservative media] will say anything. They will take any small thing and distort it.”
Well, Mrs. Dunn – you better get the White House bloggers busy on their next attempt at a Reality Check or maybe you should just call Glenn on the Red Phone and negotiate a surrender.