Lady Libertas is once again completely flabbergasted by the machinations of the Left and how the Main Stream Media falls right in line with their lies.
There was a horrible disaster today. A man in Texas apparently had a psychotic break, set his house on fire, left a car bomb in his car in the airport and then flew a plane into an IRS building. It is gut wrenching … shocking … and the Left immediately jumped on it and began claiming that the guy who did all this, Joseph Andrew Stack is a Tea Party member and evidence of how unhinged we all are.
Here are some of the salient stories so far…
- Joseph Stack was a desperate man who apparently could not deal with his life – you can read the full and horrible manifesto that he left behind HERE
- A person by the name of EMILY WALTERS set up a Facebook Account in Joseph’s Stack name and put a picture of the Gadsden “Don’t Tread on Me” flag and the Jefferson Tree of Liberty Quote – Bungalow Bill has a screenshot (bless his heart) on his blog of the facebook page that Emily Walters set up to make it look like Joseph Stack was a Tea Party person – My Question now: WHO IS EMILY WALTERS? A radical Ellie Light? Definitely a Liar.
- Donald Borsch (intrepid Blogger at Right Pundits where you also see me) was the one who called me about the Fake Facebook Page – He has a post up here with additional links on Right Pundits – He asks the right question: “Who is Emily Walters, and why would she create a Facebook page for a dead man? It seems suspiciously convenient for her to place several TEA Party-ish and right-wing links and articles onto that FB page, now doesn’t it?”
- Freedomist.info has also provided some great links on their post “Joe Stack – Tea Party Supporter or Progressive?” pointing out that Stack actually quoted Karl Mark in his suicide manifesto and railed against Capitalism.
- New York magazine online makes the following statement in their report, speaking about the suicide letter: “In fact, a lot of his rhetoric could have been taken directly from a handwritten sign at a tea party rally.” You can see the full story here.
- The Washington Post was quick to jump in, and, ironically the story was posted in their “Post Partisan” column, saying about Joseph Stack: “after reading his 34-paragraph creed, I am struck by how his alienation is similar to that we’re hearing from the extreme elements of the Tea Party movement.” You can read more of Jonathan Capeheart’s epic fail at post partisanism here.
- American Thinker reports that Nancy Pelosi has come and called Joseph Stack a Teabagger … erm …. oh wait. Did she? Check out Post here By David Jeffers with some of the wonderful Big Fur Hat satirical artwork
Let’s Have a Lady Libertas Reality Check
One person’s insane actions, no matter what they believe does not define a movement.
That would be like me saying that the murdering Professor Amy Bishop who was also Obama-obsessed and a far left radical was an example of moonbats, progressives and everyone in the Obama Administration. That because she espoused leftist beliefs, that everyone on the Left are somehow responsible for her murdering several people in cold blood and grinning about it later. And Lady Libertas would never say that … would I?
All of a sudden, if we play by the MoonBat Media Rules, everyone in a particular political party or movement is tainted by the actions of one criminal. And noone even KNOWS what Joseph Stack believes … this is all assumption by the Main Stream Media and the Lefty Loons.
Enough. This is where the big difference of US vs. THEM comes in. We believe in personal accountability and the blame game is a bit boring.
Let’s allow the FBI and Police do their jobs. We should be thankful that it appears noone else was killed except the very disturbed Joseph Stack.
Don’t buy into the Liberal Lies – Refute Them. This is pure Alinsky and pure Malice.
Lady Libertas is already bracing for mouth frothing reports from Chris Matthews and Rachel Madcow about how this proves that Tea Party is dangerous and racist. And they can’t even claim that demonsheep made them do it!
But the One Question that Lady Libertas would like to ask is: Who is Emily Walters and what does she have against the Tea Party that would make her form a Facebook Page with pictures and quotes reminiscent of Tea Party and then put it in Joseph Stack’s name? Yup. Very Interesting indeed.
Once Again – Screenshot Courtesy of Bungalow Bill’s Conservative Wisdom – He Rocks!