I am providing links here to what we are up against. The President has maintained campaign mode and is rallying DNC funded organizations to confront Freedom of Speech. Information & Knowledge are POWER:
- Obama’s Letter to Organize for America (Democratic National Committee Funded)
- Find a Thug Near You – Organize for America meeting locations
- Michelle Malkin’s Site – Sebelius calls out SEIU Goons
- George Soros is one of Obama’s big funders – check out his far reaching web
- Left Loons call Freedomworks & Freedomworks responds
- Their Strategy against “Militant Right Wing Activists”
- Obama “The Arrogant” talks about his policy against us
- moveon.org letter that went out about the right wing extremists
- SEIU blog on how to combat the right wing extremists
- ACORN style tactics
- Obama tells the Left about his in your face techniques
- Healthcare for America Now – the list under about them & their steering committee is interesting
- SEIU Goons in St. Louis being rounded up by police
- Obama’s Ties to SEIU from Speech in 2007 at SEIU – in his own words
- Call received by SEIU – We will introduce you to the 2nd Amendment
Lady Libertas’ Rules for Revolutionaries
Revolution is in the blood of Americans. We have stood as a beacon of freedom for the entire world for over 200 years. We have wielded our Big Stick all over the globe in defense of Liberty and the underdogs. Our melting pot includes refugees of tyranny from countries everywhere. So, it should come as no surprise that Obama the Anti-Unifier has easily thrown matchsticks onto the conflagration of American passion.
Obama has called on the Unions to come out and confront us – we are labeled as radical right wing extremists and the language of the notices to the Left is purposely inflammatory – confront, fight against – indeed – our own White House is condoning violence by saying that “for as hard as we are hit, we will punch back twice as hard.” The White House has set up a Snitch line for Americans to report other Americans – are stars next?
Where has our First Amendment gone while we were going about our daily lives? How has disagreement with government takeover of healthcare turned into a bitter and now violent dispute that has neighbors screaming racial epithets at each other in front of town hall meetings everywhere? When did it escalate to a man who was selling flags being knocked to the ground & kicked repeatedly by SEIU Goons?
Well, Lady Libertas has a theory. You see, fellow Patriots, this is not about government takeover of healthcare.
THIS IS ABOUT GOVERNMENT TAKEOVER OF EVERY ASPECT OF OUR LIVES.
How interesting the the Right is called Nazis and Brown Shirts when the reality is the Nazi Party held in contempt all things that our country stands for – Democracy, Capitalism, and Liberalism (in the defined sense of the word) – they also were virulently anti-Communism.
The Left is using Alinksy’s Rules for Radicals and if they can attack us by embarrassment, they will do so. Call someone a racist and they will be so horrified that they will leave off their debate and attempt to defend themselves – call someone a Nazi and they will do the same. So, Lady Libertas says – GROW A THICKER SKIN. Who cares if the Lunatic Left calls you names? Keep moving and framing the debate the way YOU WANT versus constant defense of ridiculous labels that are only meant to distract you.
Obama and other Socialist/Marxist/Communist wannabe’s have been planting seeds in the fertile ground of American soil for years – look at our college campuses – it is hip to be a disenfranchised Marxist. Obama even admits that this is where he found others of like mind. This attack on the foundation of our American beliefs has been pervasive and insidious. If this had been a goose stepping SS coming to force these beliefs on us, the American people would have united against that invasion. Instead, the Left has erected Obamanation. Disagree and since he is black, you are a racist. Have another opinion and you are not American. Speak out and you are a radical extremist. These are THEIR LABELS. Dismiss them – embrace it – Remind them that this “Angry Mob” has faces of hardworking Americans who will fight for our Constitutional Rights.
We need a new game plan. Most of us had no idea that the Left or the White House would come crashing down on the First Amendment and attempt to shut down our rights of Free Speech and indeed, assembly. The mainstream media is pointedly biased – in St. Louis, a man selling flags was thrown to the ground and beaten. Media reports came out as 6 people were arrested. What they did not say is that the 6 people arrested were SEIU goons who were wearing SEIU tshirts and being video taped as they kicked the man on the ground. The video is being shown on the internet and FOX but not in other outlets.
The troll attacks on social media sites like Twitter have stepped up – Last night, I received a tweet saying that the only good Republican was a dead Republican. I answered that they should then call out the Gravedigger Union. The Lunatic Left is empowered by the tacit support of the White House in their escalation of force. We must be prepared.
So, Lady Libertas has some suggestions and thoughts. We shall call these the Rules for Revolutionaries.
RULES FOR REVOLUTIONARIES
1. Define and Deny the Principle. – The Principle is Socialism and the definitions are these:
- a political theory advocating state ownership of industry
- an economic system based on state ownership of capital
- As well, Socialism advocates through state ownership of industry and capital, redistribution of wealth for the common good (the common good as the government sees it) – Those that choose not to work are classified equally to those who do all the work. Success becomes evil and profit is subversive unless that profit is going to support the State. Freedom is moot because the State owns you and the work that you do. Through exorbitant taxes, the American Dream becomes a myth.
- “It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment upon our liberties. We hold this prudent jealousy to be the first duty of citizens and one of the noblest characteristics of the late Revolution. The freemen of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise and entangled the question in precedents. They saw all the consequences in the principle, and they avoided the consequences by denying the principle. We revere this lesson too much to forget it.” James Madison
2. Keep your debate short & to the point & factual
- In getting our message out, we must be able to bullet point the message and also undermine the opposition
- In your group, divide up the topics and become an expert in that topic – spread the load – noone can know it all
- It is also important to frame your message in a way that will reach out to those who have not made a decision
- Example – the Left has been touting a Medicare for All campaign. Answer: Medicare has $60 billion in fraud per year. Obama said Medicare will go broke in 10 years. Medicare cuts are actually how they will pay for healthcare for all. These are the government statistics – so how can a system that is not working, sustain a nation on that same program?
- 91% of men survive prostate Cancer in the USA – 51% survive in UK and 57% survive in Europe – 82% in Canada
- For Breast Cancer survival rates: the USA has a 90% survival rate and UK has 79% survival rate – Canada when compared to US and UK at same progression of the disease is at 87% but then they drop off sharply in the follow up stages, experiencing a mortality rate 25% higher than the US.
3. Find the weakest point of the Opposition and stay on Message – force them to defend their ideas
- Why is Congress exempting themselves from this plan?
- Why have members of Congress not read the Bill?
- Why had Bipartisanship participation been refused?
- How will you pay for this plan?
- If 83% of Americans are happy with their insurance plans, why not just insure the uninsured?
- The USA has the best quality of healthcare in the world – all nationalized plans have issues of lower successful outcomes and rationing of care
- How is Congress qualified to make decisions about healthcare? Why aren’t doctors and nurses and other healthcare professionals included in this decision making?
4. Choose a Leader for each event & debate what you know
- Someone has to be in charge and the rest of the group will take their cues from that person – this MUST be done in advance so that everyone is in step – We are facing groups that Organize for a living.
- Choose a person in your group that is knowledgeable about the topic – if someone is a healthcare professional, let them take the lead on speaking – this also gives credibility to what you are saying
- Do NOT discuss the birth certitificate issue at the healthcare town halls – this is a huge distraction from the immediate topics of healthcare and Cap&Trade
5. Do not underestimate the Opposition
- The Left have written the books on Community Organization – most people are not even aware that they have been manipulated – read their information so that you are prepared for their tactics
- By calling in the Unions, the Left has shown that they are willing to escalate confrontations – DO NOT LET YOUR EMOTIONS RULE YOUR REACTION – that is precisely what they are looking for
- There should be several people taking video of the event so that our side is recorded and then that video needs to be forwarded to ALL MEDIA OUTLETS and posted on the internet
6. Laughter is a great weapon
- “the most potent weapons known to mankind are satire and ridicule“
- the idea of Union Thugs conjures up all kinds of cartoon like images in my brain – perhaps I am too young or grew up in the wrong area of the country to remember that I should be afraid of the Union goons
7. Do not rise to the bait of distraction – Stay focused
- You have a message and a mission to get it out there – do not be distracted by meaningless argument
- Meaningless arguments include defense of racism, hatred of poor people and even personal slurs
- GROW A THICK SKIN AND BLANK THEM – do you really care what they think of you? or even better – know it for the tactic that it is!
8. Find non-violent ways to counteract their tactics
- Conservatives are being slaughtered in the public opinion – the Leftist media has been delightedly showing the clips that portray US as shrieking nutters and have labeled us as RADICAL and EXTREMIST
- Wear normal street clothes and leave the paraphernalia in the car – we have to be admitted into the town halls to get our views equal air time – if they see you coming, we will not get in
- Wheelchair brigades – One of the ladies down here (thanks Miss M!) came up with the idea of wheelchair brigades – that gets two people into the meeting and chances are not even Union goons will start toppling people in wheelchairs ir with walkers or crutches – THIS WILL DISARM THEM
- Turn in Silence – If you disagree with what is being said by the officials running the meeting, Stand and turn the other way – this would make a great statement if you have a large group that does it all at the same time: This idea is from our Twitter Troll Patrol, rdickerhoof: “A well known conservative activist, Martin Luther King Jr used civil disobedience. Speak your mind at town halls and rallies but, when leftist thugs attack, turn in silence.”
9. Network and Organize and Be Active
- Again, we are coming up against Organizers that do this for a living and have huge bankrolls behind them – join the Tea Party Groups, the 912 Groups, Freedomworks, and get out there on the social networks – meet people in your area and GET ACTIVE!
- Ignore the astroturf accusations – why shouldn’t we take advantage of Conservative groups that have money behind them? Just make sure that you research the group and know what they stand for and who is behind it – Moral Debate OVER.
- Talk to friends and families and co-workers – invite them to rallies or tea parties
- Donate Time or Money – in these economic times, many cannot donate money but time and effort is worth its weight in gold as well
10. Keep up the pressure
- It is nothing than our way of life and foundational beliefs that are under attack. Just because the enemy is not Russian speaking Communists does not mean that they are not as determined to undermine our Constitution and our Country.
- The next few months are vital. Give as much as you can in time and attendance at meetings, rallies, & tea parties
- Call your elected officials DAILY – Email, Letters and Phone calls to your Elected Officials are so important – stay on them – call the ones for your district and then start calling the Reps that are on the fence – our opposition uses PHONE BANKS – we need to create our own.
11. Make the Opposition live up to it’s own book of rules – straight from Alinsky
- A perfect example of this is pointing out that Congress has exempted themselves from this healthcare plan – WHY?
- Why will Obama’s children receive different healthcare than taxpayer’s children?
- The St. Louis attack by SEIU Goons was against a black man? is that Racism too?
- Bush was absolutely villified by leftist groups and anti-war groups – why are we radical and extreme?
- Bush’s Iraq War versus Obama’s Afghanistan War
- Patriot Act versus the Snitch on your Fishy Neighbor
- Bias of the mainstream media – why no videos of Kenneth Gladney in St. Louis showing SEIU Thugs in their tshirts kicking him on the ground?
- “Liberal Hypocrisy is a treasure trove” (rdickerhoof)
12. Take comfort and inspiration from the Revolutionaries before us
- Three millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us. Beside, sir, we shall not fight our battles alone. There is a just God who presides over the destinies of Nations, and who will raise up friends to fight our battles for us. Patrick Henry 1775
- In framing a government which is to be administered by men over men the great difficulty lies in this: You must first enable the government to control the governed, and in the next place, oblige it to control itself. Alexander Hamilton
- Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither Liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
- People and nations are forged in the fires of adversity. John Adams
- The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil Constitution, are worth defending at all hazards. Samuel Adams
- As long as the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue they will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader. If virtue and knowledge are diffused among the people, they will never be enslaved. This will be their great security. Samuel Adams
Get the message out Patriots and Lady Libertas will see you on the front lines.